The kids are back in school and both offices of Hendersonville Pediatrics are operating under their Fall and Winter Schedule. Both offices are open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. After hours sick-child appointments are also available 7 days a week. Please call to make an appointment for an after hours visit.
Now that the summer season is here, Hendersonville Pediatrics moves into our Summer Schedule. Monday through Friday hours are 8am - 5pm. Saturday appointments are available starting at 8am and Sunday appointments are available starting at 9am. Having a sick child is never convenient, so hopefully weekend hours will be!
Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions we are getting about the BCBC/Mission Health issue:
- Hendersonville Pediatrics is NOT affiliated with Mission and care received in our office will not change
- Emergency care and subsequent in-patient admissions will always be covered with in-network benefits
- Patients currently seeing a specialist at Mission for a chronic issue may qualify for Continuity of Care .
- To apply or more information on Continuity of Care call 828-412-6363 or go to www.standwithmission.org
- For all services including radiology and lab tests that will be billed out-of-network contact Prompt Pay Services at 828-213-1215
"When Can My Child Return To School After An Illness?"
"Name That Rash"