To better ensure the health of our employees and patients, we have instituted many new sanitation practices since mid-March.
- Sanitation of all hard surfaces by nightime housekeeping staff.
- Sanitation of all patient care areas after each patient encounter and throughout the day.
- All patient waiting takes place in family vehicles thus, greatly reducing use of waiting rooms.
- Temperature and symptoms screening of everyone entering the building. This includes all patients, patient escorts, delivery staff, doctors and employees.
- Installation of highest quality air filtration available within HVAC units.
- Installation of new barrier to create physical separation between well and sick patients.
- Masking of all staff throughout the day.
- Masking of all patients and patient escorts that have any signs of respiratory illness, cough, or fever.
- CDC approved disposal of all personal protective equipment used throughout the day.
- Constant hand sanitizing by doctors and staff throughout the day.