Now Available for Children Ages 12 and Up
We are now offering the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to patients ages 12 and older. The vaccine will be given to your child as an injection into the muscle. The vaccination series is two doses, given three weeks apart.
Make an appointment now to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine for your child by calling our offices! New Patient? Click Here.
Using V-Safe to Report Side Effects
Once your child receives the vaccine, you can voluntarily enroll in V-Safe for personalized health check-ins with the CDC.
V-Safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys that allow you to quickly report any side effects your child experiences to the CDC. You should also report any side effects to your pediatrician.
Important Reminders About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
- The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in individuals ages 12 years of age and older under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Before you schedule an appointment for your child, you should tell us if he or she:
- Has any allergies
- Has a fever
- Has a bleeding disorder or is on blood thinner
- Is immunocompromised or is on a medication that affects his or her immune system
- Is pregnant, plans to become pregnant, or is breastfeeding
- Has received another COVID-19 vaccine
- Has ever fainted in association with an injection
Risks and Side Effects
Please CLICK HERE to download an information sheet. This sheet will provide you with all known risks and side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, as well as more information on V-Safe.
We will make sure you understand all known risks and side effects before administering the vaccine to your child.
We are always happy to answer any questions you have about the vaccine or any other health concerns you have about your child!